IRC channel archives are up

Hi all.

I finally managed to get some work done with my bot. You maybe already noticed o42bot in #lartc, it will log channel conversations from now on. Archives are accessible via http://bot.otaku42.de .

This service could help for example when you want to take a look at what happened while you were not in the channel, or if there was a conversation that you want to refer to inside the list without quoting complete conversation logs. There is a help available that explains most of the features.

One thing that still needs improvement is navigation inside the calendar. I'll try to fix the known issues during the next days. If you have any suggestions or notice problems, feel free to contact me, either here or off-list.

Bye, Mike