Re: Jim diGriz's QoS Script

Alexander Clouter wrote:
Well its being maintained by me if that what you are asking :)

However most of the people here 'poo-poo' it so do not expect much help from them :-/ So much for my contibution to the OSS world....pah...every man to themselves.

How could they :-)

To LinuX_Kid Re your imq post - if you use the patches in alexanders' binaries package you only have to change the first one slightly (IIRC) - anyway I'm using the first four on 2.4.24 now - I don't know about the p2p one. I don't use it as it needs connmark and I wanted to play with connbytes, and they don't get on.

These work for me.

www.jessingale.dsl.pipex.com/01_linux-2.4.24-imq-1.diff
www.jessingale.dsl.pipex.com/02_netfilter-imq-patch-2.4.24.diff
www.jessingale.dsl.pipex.com/03_linux-2.4.24-imq-nat-support.diff
www.jessingale.dsl.pipex.com/04_linux-2.4.24-esfq.diff

I think I only changed 01 so they are basically alexanders' with the numbers changed :-)

I managed to get esfq to head drop - but that's the normal one, I am still waiting for mine to go bang, which it probably will soon.

There's going to be an imq site and sf page soon, also roy has a rewritten version.

There's a different patch for 2.4.24 here http://imq.hiperlinks.com.br/
I didn't have to do that much, which is a bit worrying :-)

Andy.