RE: FW: QoS extension to Net-SNMP

Michal Charvat wrote:
> But as I see yours output.... I have one question. Do you have x86
> platform? I didn't try that on other than x86 and there can be
> problem with __u32 interpretation.

No, it's all x86.

Anyway, I think I've solved the problem - the numbers I've got out of SNMP
and converted to major:minor values are in base 10, whereas tc apparently
uses hexadecimal for class IDs. Of course, no-one bothered to tell me this
when I was introduced to tc. :-)

(Thanks to Stef Coene for unwittingly pointing this out to me via his
scripts.)

S.