Re: Per Ip bandwidth

Claudiu Pruna wrote:

1)
	I have observed that if the user whois ip is going to class 1:11 has
more threads, that that fro9m class 1:12 then, there is no more fairness
in borrowing, so that user with 1:11 gets almost all the unused
bandwidth from the parent ( going up to 96Kbit/s ).
well htb isn't just for this case.
i would make one class and atach wrr/esfq qdisc to it. they're made esspecialy for
round-robin fairness. When i used wrr i've got absolute fairness (1 or 2 bytes difference :)

2)
	why do I get " qdisc pfifo_fast 0: [Unknown qdisc, optlen=20] " at tc
qdisc ls dev eth0 right after booting the computer, without attaching
yet any qdisc ??
because there is default qdisc which is simple pfifo.