split inbound traffic

I have 3 ISP (I tried also with only two ISP) and I would split inbound traffic over all 3 real ip address (one per ISP). All 3 external ip are forwarded to an internal web server.

I 've done all specified in the LARTC howto (4.2.1), but my firewall/router works fine only:
1. when I access from internet to the ip which is on the same interface of default gateway;
2. when I access from a network of my 3 ISP to all 3 external ip.

Where I mistake?

kernel 2.4.23
Linux Gentoo 1.4

Regards.