NEW imq driver

Finaly I made imq driver stable it did not crashed for all 5 hours under
high load, soo looks stable.
(old one was crashing after 1-5 min for me)

no need to patch anything just compile and insmod, should work with any
kernel probably must be > than 2.4.20

This is completely diferent code than old imq.
you can find it on my server http://pupa.da.ru
please tell how it works for you and how stable it is.