iproute2 source routing problem

Hi all,

I am using a redhat 8.x linux box configured with zebra routing software which is also configured with ospfd
I have 2 backbone routers running ospf connected to different isp's
I have 3 local routers also running ospf within themselfs and also with the 2 backbone routers  (all are linux boxes)

router A -  backbone router 1
router B -  backbone router 2

router C - local router 1 (has 3 subnets routed via it)
router D - local router 2 (has 2 subnets routed via it)
router E - local router 3 (has 5 subnets routed via it)

my pc connected to local router D whose default gw is router A
In our local router we are trying to have policy routing

without any policy routing when I try to trace ip in the subnet behind router C the next hop is learnt by the ospf routing entry in the main table and the packet is landing in router C while when I try to trace yahoo.com the packet is landing into router A and reaching yahoo.com

but when I am trying to deploy policy route-map in which if I say packets originating from X network's default gw is router B I find that the packets are always landing on the router B even if the destination is know network via ospf.

I deployed policy routing as below in my linux box (router D)

echo "200 GWA" > > /etc/iproute2/rt_tables
/sbin/ip rule add from x.x.x.x/28 table GWA
/sbin/ip route add default via y.y.y.1 table GWA

when I try to see the main table by giving the command below

ip route list table main

I find all the ospf routes in that table ended with the default gw entry

when I see the table GWA I find only the default next hop entry ie., router B (y.y.y.1)

is there any way of dynamically updating even in GWA table with the ospf entries followed by default  next hop y.y.y.1

Kindly help me in this regard

Visha