Re: HTB

I have a fiber connection to MAN1, an ethernet connection to MAN2 (another city), and an ethernet connection to the WAN. My question was (well actually my new question is...) if i can shape all of the traffic using a computer with 4 nics (2xMAN,1 WAN,1 LAN) and what delays will this introduce (if it works)?
Can a nic be part of multiple bridges???? If yes how will this affect my marking of the packets???

Sorry for the new questions (after some google i found the answer for my previous question)