Re[2]: wich tools

Witaj hare,

W Twoim liście datowanym 15 stycznia 2004 (09:08:56) można przeczytać:

hr> Hi Robert

hr> iam trying setup like yours
hr> for my DNS Services

hr> i have patched all what u did

hr> can i share your script for the load balance
hr> or failover links script

script is in the archives
http://mailman.ds9a.nl/pipermail/lartc/2003q4/010372.html
and its free for all :) as the source for the idea -
nano-howto :)

hr> to get an indea how can i create them for my server

hr> thanks
hr> hare
hr> ----- Original Message -----
hr> From: "Robert Kurjata" <rkurjata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
hr> To: "Michał Witkowski" <mwitkowski@xxxxxxx>
hr> Cc: <lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
hr> Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 2:00 AM
hr> Subject: Re:  wich tools

>> Witaj Michał,
>>
>> W Twoim liście datowanym 14 stycznia 2004 (20:42:22) można przeczytać:
>>
>> MW> Hello
>> MW> I have two DSL modems witch are connected to my isp, in future my boss
>> MW> want to buy another connection via DSL modem. Then i will have 3 DSL
>> MW> modems. With every DSL modem i get 3x8 IP`s (netmask 248) from my ISP,
>> MW> now i have question how to configure gateway wich tools should i use.
>> MW> Because ip route and next hop via. wich i use now makes his work fine
>> MW> but with new kernels there is an error in syslog "route sent us
>> MW> somewhere else", and i think that with 3 DSL`s i will have problem
>> MW> (there can be situation when 1DSL is busy and 2DSL aren`t).
>> MW> Greetings
>> MW> Michal Witkowski
>>
>> I have 3 uplinks, kernel 2.4.22+patch-o-matic+htb+esfq+julian's routes
>> patch working load balancing and have no problems :)
>>
>> Classic configuration.
>>
>> Maybe something with missing patches?

>> --
>> Pozdrowienia,