Multicast Routing

Hi,

Anybody know anything about multicast routing? :)  I see the HOWTO is
rather lacking in this area...

On my home network, I have multiple subnets attached to my router. I'd
like multicast packets on either interface to be distributed on the
other interface.

(For context, this is to get Apple's Rendezvous protocol to work across
multiple subnets).

I thought this should be simple with multicast, but I can find zero
documentation on it. The HOWTO cuts off just before the useful bit!
Could anybody please shed any light?

many thanks,
--
Alan Ford * alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx