Re: low delay stuff..

I think all htb shaper is based in this idea
shaper do not drop packets it just queues them and dequeues acording
priority and bandwitch if there is no space in queue then forwarded packet
wil be lost
what can you suggest better?

what do you mean with "shortened network-path"

I think it is exactly bad that htb is optimized for speed and not for
functionality.