iproute2 and Kernel 2.6

Hi folks,

I have a linux box with three NICs (two for external ISP, and one local).
Today I tried to use 2.6.0 kernel and somethings is wrong because iproute2 does not work corretly.
No routed packets go via second ISP NIC. With 2.4.22 kernel I have no problems at all with packet routing.

I compiled 2.6.0 kernel myself, maybe I missed something in .config file?

Thanks

Remus

"Slackware Linux - Simplicity is Divine."

BACKUP IMPORTANT DATA !

This is the most important thing !
Remember that all damages done to your system is at your own risk !
Always important when you are running Bill Gates Windows ;-)