routing realms

 Hi,

 I am trying to add the realm option to a multipath route, but it won't
work :

ip route add _dest_ realm x \
nexthop via a dev d1 \
nexthop via b dev d2

This issues an RTNETLINK Invalid Argument. I think this should be the
syntax, since realm is defined per route.

If I want to add "realm x" to each "nexthop via ...", I get an error
from ip that it expects a nexthop argument.

Kernel is 2.2.25. iproute2 package is the latest i could get my hands
on.

Any ideas on how to set the realm on this one?

--
ing. Andrei Boros
mailto:andrei@xxxxxx / +40-21-303-1870