RE: Difficulties trying to control VOIP traffic with TC - HTB

Very thanks, Kotek:

I've been trying another ways, and making
modifications to my rules, but the problem continue to
be allways the same.  Last change I made was to
subdivide upload traffic (in addition to download
traffic), because I read that upload traffic could
also affect, but this didn't help notably, as you
know.

Does someone have a definitive solution??  I know it
exists...  Very thanks in advance.

Ricardo Soria.