Re: Accessing TC objects via netlink interface

raj:

This is one of the most sparsely documented parts of linux.  The only
places I know of are:

man 3 netlink
man 7 netlink
man 3 rtnetlink
man 7 rtnetlink
the kernel source
in man netlink, you find a reference to
ftp://ftp.inr.ac.ru/ipâ??routing/iproute2* for libnetlink

The code is clearly designed to be as efficient as possible, and much of
the protocol involves context, which makes it quite difficult to figure
out.  OTOH, you can do things with linux/netlink which would require
kernel mods with any other operating system, so I'm just glad it's
there.