RE: 2 internal nets, each one with its own provider

 I tried the following rules and had the same bad latency results for
the corp site to remote site.  Below are the rules I tried which gave
the bad (avg. 350ms) latency:
----corp rules----
tc qdisc add dev ipsec0 handle 1: root cbq bandwidth 600kbit avpkt 1000
tc class add dev ipsec0 parent 1: classid 1:1 cbq bandwidth 240kbit
avpkt 500 prio 1 rate 240kbit bounded isolated
tc filter add dev ipsec0 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 100 route
tc filter add dev ipsec0 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip dst
10.0.1.20 flowid 1:1
tc filter add dev ipsec0 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip dst
10.0.1.21 flowid 1:1
tc filter add dev ipsec0 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip dst
10.0.1.22 flowid 1:1

----remote rules------
tc qdisc add dev ipsec0 handle 1: root cbq bandwidth 580kbit avpkt 1000
tc class add dev ipsec0 parent 1: classid 1:1 cbq bandwidth 240kbit
avpkt 500 prio 1 rate 240kbit bounded isolated
tc filter add dev ipsec0 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 100 route
tc filter add dev ipsec0 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip dst
10.0.0.7 flowid 1:1

Any help would be greatly appreciated.