Re: Coding for Linux Traffic Controller

Hi again, Kalaiselvan,

 : I am trying to do Linux Traffic Controller. I am struggling
 : how to start & how to proceed. Help me in sample codings
 : or some useful linux web sites.

It occurs to me that you may mean you wish to write your own queuing
discipline.  If so, you'll find the resources at the University of Kansas
QoS research site quite handy [0].  If you are doing this, I'd still
recommend all of the reference material I pointed out in my earlier mail
[1].

-Martin

  [0] http://qos.ittc.ukans.edu/
  [1] http://mailman.ds9a.nl/pipermail/lartc/2003q4/010850.html