Re: load balancing

Evgeni Gechev wrote:

Maybe my question is not very clear, I'll try to explain again.
I use imq+htb+wrr+esfq, but it has nothing to do with the problem.
The limit is the physical line, a PC behind wireless clients can't use
more than 4 mbit due to physical restriction, it just can't use the
other wireless channel. The shaper on the router is 4Mbit for each
wireless client, or 2*4Mbit=8Mbit total. So, I need a way to combine the
channels, and it cannot be done with classes.
Maybe you need this?
http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html

--
pagarbiai,