Statistics results (the same message with an object)

Hello everyone,

I wanted to make some statistics about the use of TC in the beginning of
september. For that i asked you 4 questions. Some of you did answer. I told
you i would send the result and i Felt asleep. Yet I am awake back and I
send it.

First, I really thank those who answered my questions. Your contribution is
very usefull for me. So once more: THANK YOU !

Here are the results:

 - what type of qdisc you use
	HTB		12	43%
	CBQ		6	21%
	SFQ		4	16%
	PRIO		2	8%
	RED		1	3%
	GRED		1	3%
	DSMARK	1	3%
	TBF		1	3%
	TOTAL		28

 - if it is only for tests or for a "real" use (what use)
	Production	12	60%
	Tests		5	25%
	Domestique	3	15%
	TOTAL		20

 - how much qos box do you use
     1 - 4 - 5 - 3 - 6 - 9 - 3 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 10
	Between 1 and 10 PCs ; average 3

 - do you use anything else (Cisco, Unix ...)
	Uniquement Linux		11	61%
	FreeBSD + ALTQ		2	11%
	Cisco				2	11%
	Cisco (nothing serious)	3	17%
	TOTAL				18

Sorry for the time it took to come back and thank you for being patient.

Emmanuel