u32 filter divisor/hashkey

Hi,

I am trying to put together a hashing filter based on example provided in
LARTC how-to document.

I want to link two hashing filters together where first one will use 3rd
octet of an IP address as hashkey and second one will use 4th octet as hash
key.

How do I tell mask the address so that u32 filter uses 3rd octet as hashkey?

Venkatesh K