BW Shaping: cant figure it out

Hey

Hope somebody can help me?

I have an 6/6 mbit provider connection on a NAT system. People in the
forward chain is allowed to get though to the internet. I want to
implement some sort of QoS on it.

I want to have 3 prioties high, normal, low. I use iptables to mark these
with 0x01 0x02 and 0x03 on the different ports such as ssh would get
"high"

As i can understand i should have a master class and 3 subclasses. I would
like to use as much as possible of my bw so the subclasses may "loan" from
each other in priotiesed order high have 1. prio

i have 20 machines on the lan and i want them to share bw equaly.

Can that be done and how ? i tried to understand the
http://lartc.org/howto/ but i cant find the right way to get it done. Can
anyone help me?

--
Lasse B. Jensen