Questions about wrr (wipl-wrr.sf.net)

Hello,
(I have sent this mail to the wrr list, but I got no response)

I have a not so difficult (I guess) situation, but I still can't get the
concept of WRR. I have patched the kernel and squid, I think everything's ok
there. I can't get how should I combine WRR and HTB ? Can I use htb.init ? Or
should I use the example ?
I have the following situation:
Users -> Server -> First ISP
               -> Second ISP

Some pages and most downloads go through the second ISP. They are redirected
there by squid (using a cache_peer). I would like to shape all the traffic so
that every user gets, say, 10 MBs per day traffic with unlimited speed and
then wrr shapes him/her to 4 Kbytes/s. I also need to have some clients shaped
at 10 kb/s all day, no matter how much traffic they generate and attach
several IPs to this class. I saw there was an userconf.sh, but how do I use it
in my situation ? I have all the .txts in the doc section, but I guess I'm
newbie to tc (using it directly, I have used cbq.init and htb.init).
 Can I compile the example like cbq.init does (/var/cache/cbq.init) so I can
look through it, examine it and get more control over the situation ?
 Thanks :)