buffer size

Hi Stef

I have one flow, I mark as EF class, then I use CBQ to control rate

in tc script there is place to control queue size (buffer size)
for example

## Definition of the CBQ leaf classes to support EF and BE
## EF class
$TC class add dev eth1 parent 2:1 classid 2:5 cbq bandwidth 100Mbit rate
6Mbit
    avpkt 1000 prio 1 bounded allot 1514 weight 600kbit maxburst 10 defmap 0
$TC qdisc add dev eth1 parent 2:5 pfifo limit 10

here use pfifo inside EF class, the parameter "limit" is queue size 10

However, each NIC card has txqueuelen which is transimission queue of device, the default is 100

So I am confused here, if I want control EF class buffer size, I think I should change "tc ......limit ...."

but what about NIC queue size? does NIC queue size is only for BE traffic?

thanks

yuxiao