Pririoritze and shape particular IPs over other without shaping

   I try to solve the folloing problem. My Connection i 1 Mbit. I have a
several IPs from a couple of class C networks that must be prioritized
(but shaped to defined speed ), over remaining IPs that will have low
priority but must be abble to use and share maximum bandwith when
available from these several prioritized IPs.