Triple IP Routing

Creating a new Internet access I got a question, I tell my situation.

I have a PCs network in 200.0.0.x range
A Onux machine doing routing on IP 200.0.0.254 (eth0)
This Linux has 2 ethernet cards more:
  IP 10.0.0.2 (eth1)
  IP 10.0.0.4 (eth2)
These two lan cards goes to two different hubs, where there are two diferent
routers conected, with IPs 10.0.0.1 and 10.0.0.3 respectively.

I'm routing by target IP, in this way all the trafic going to the mail
server
goes thru one router, while remaider trafic goes by the other, that means
every conection to "non business internet" access.

-> "route add mail.server.es gw 10.0.0.3"

Now I need to increase Internet bandwidth only to some nodes, then I have
an ADSL router ready and conected to the hub, that means I must discriminate
packets by source IP, but not by destination IP to go thru this router.

¿Does someone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Carlos Torres