Two uplink provides with debian ( woody ) - problem to insert route in a table

Hello,

I'm trying to configure iproute2 with two providers in a Load balancing configuration according "Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control HOWTO".

I'm working with two links:
- static ip (adsl link - 256Kbps)
- dynamic ip (512kbps).

In my HedHat 7.2 everything works well, but in my debian (woody) something wrong is going on. First I have to create two tables, one for each provider. That's ok, but when I try to add an route to one of these tables, it goes to main table.

# ip route add default via $P1 table T1
looks OK, but the route goes to table main

# ip route add default via $P2 table T2
NOK, because it goes to table main too, not to table T2.

Any clues???

Thanks in advance,