MPC860 mailing lists

Title: Blank
Hi all,
  I'm working on MPC860 Power PC , I want to know whether any mailing lists or any user groups are available so that we can post our queries, right now I'm using  Motorola's official support, but other than this any Internet mailing lists or user groups are available so that I can subscribe,
Do anybody know anything abt this pls do reply!!!!
Thanx in advance,
rgds,
Ganesh

GIF image