Re: Explanation reqd. for few (more than few!) concepts in TC <long>

On Friday 31 October 2003 08:23, Suraj Shankar wrote:
> > Don't trust the help function :(.  My tip : go to
> > http://docum.org, go to the
> > test pages and copy my cbq commands ,)
>
> okey! now I understand what you earlier meant by test
> pages. Was there, you syntax works ... which means the
> tc help isn't exhaustive, well that's a pity. Thank
> you. Do you have any pointers to where I can find a
> list of parameters configurable with a particular
> queue?
Not really.  The htb parameters are easy to understand.  The cbq parameters
are not.  Some information can be found in the tc source, some in the kernel
source.  That's one of the reasons I suggest htb.

Stef

--
stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx
 "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"