Re: quantum for classes

On Friday 24 October 2003 02:49, ionut@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> i use this scripts for traffic shaping but in dont understand how to use
> quantum and burst
> #!/bin/bash

> this clsses are for outgoing interface
> i use the same script for download but is used for lan interfaceand the
> diference is eth1 an ip adress and that script is working on dst 10.0.0.*
> pls tel me witch quantum i need to use for 1Kbit ceil 64 and 1Kbit ceil
> 128Kbit and witch burst for that tipe of traf
Each keyboard has a shift key so you can type a capital as the first letter of
a word.  Try to use it like we all do.

For your problem, rate 1kbit is too low.  12kbit is the minimum.  If you
provide no burst or quantum, htb will calculate them for you.

Stef

--
stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx
 "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"