IMQ and kernel 2.6 again

Hi folks

I'm just writing about the same, sorry. :-)

Does anybody have chenge IMQ sourec code to patch 2.6 kernel?

I know somebody did it, because I asked Patrick McHardy about patch
and he told he got it from a few users but he is not at home yet (maybe
holiday, business trip or whatever).
and cannot send to me yet.

Can anybode can share the updated IMQ patch for the 2.6 kernel, please?

Regards

Remus