Re[2]: 'Help with routing'

Witaj nixo,

W Twoim liście datowanym 22 października 2003 (20:13:29) można przeczytać:

Seems like I didn't read your posting deeply enough. Before I can help
I need to know some more details.

Why are you using multipath default gateway? If you just need to make
a proper routing for two separate lans going through one machine, not
mixing them you should never use it. It's usefull for NAT-ed lan
inside, not for public IP's. Just create simple routes without
multipath. eth0 <-> eth1 and eth2 <-> eth3.

nnca> Thank you very much for the solution, but I still have a problem and I
nnca> need help :) . The problem number one has been solved. When I trace from
nnca> any computer of my LAN, It`s go out from the right ISP. But after a short
nnca> time, is like if the rute was chached and it back to the same problem.
nnca> (I´m getting paranoic :-P )

nnca> The Problem number two still happens when someone from outside trace an IP
nnca> from mi LAN. Always the before complete jump is responded for the
nnca> interface who correnspond to the other ISP.

nnca> Do you have an idea what can be the failure... or, can I call this a
nnca> failure in my config?

nnca> THANKS VERY MUCH
nnca> Nicolas Fillon
nnca> Argentina