Re: Installing IMQ on Redhat 9 (Kernel version 2.4.20)

Walt Wyndroski,
Thank you very much on the reply, I'll try it and update you on the progress.

Rachel

I also use RH9 and ran into the same problem. Here are my fragments notes
and thoughts about how I got to work on my system which by the way, IMQ is
running great for me. :) Some of these notes I copied from other websites,
some I wrote myself. I hope the following notes help you out.

Walt Wyndroski

Adding IMQ support to RH9 kernel and iptables AND LAYER7 support to kernel
and iproute2:

rpm -q iptables
rpm -e iptables-<<version>>
.