MORE ON : [htb] strange problems !?

hello again,

I got some just preliminary results .... hope someone can explain them to me...
As I already told I have the following config :

egress {
	class (30kbps) {sfq};
	class (50kbps) {sfq};
	class (80kbps) {sfq};
	class (30kbps) {sfq};
	class (50kbps) {sfq};
	...hundreds like this...
	class (10kbps,default) {sfq};
}

What I got is traffic starvation very often for a period of  ~30 sec.. as proposed I've done :

egress {
	...hundreds classes...
	class (10kbps, prio 7, default) {sfq};
}

It seemed a litlle bit better the starvation seemed to be just ~10sec but this time happen much often...
then I made a final touch :

egress {
	...hundreds classes...
	class (55kbps, prio 7, default);
}

No "sfq" this time and it seemed much much better now...
I have done my tests mostly with :

hping2 host-behind-qos --fast --icmp
fping host1 host2 -l

I made second and third test for very short periods of time so this is not a final "say" of the success...

------------ ?! SO COULD U EXPLAIN ME WHY THIS HAPPEN ?! --------------------------

And most importantly is there a better solution, I don't know what will happen if I want more complex solution but not this flat structure...
Or at least give me some directions how to go further and eradicate this "STARVATION" problem..

Can I lower "class (55kbps, prio 7, default);" to "class (10kbps, prio 7, default);" ....
Giving more bandwith to DEFAULT class is not solution but a ANTI-SOLUTION, my idea is not to give all my bandwith to spammers and viruses :")

Expecting explanation :"))

tia