Re: ~Restriction Problem~

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 13:03, Joel wrote:
> [...]
You don't tell us what's the problem.  Is the script not working like
expected?
Also check out my faq page on www.docum.org.  Some tips.  Limit the total
bandwidth to less then your link bandwidth.  And make sure that the sum of
the rate of the child classes <= rate of the parent.

Stef

--
stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx
 "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"