Timeout problem !

Hey all

I have 5 adsl lines and have the following setup

INTERNET
------------------------
ADSL lines 192.168.1.1-5
------------------------
| | | | |
---------
 switch
---------

---------
  eth1
linux nat box
  eth0
---------

---------
   LAN

Right now i do the following, which are working correctly:

I mark incoming packets via mark in iptables, connection are marked 1-5

Then i via 5 ip route tables adsl1-5 in each of them i specify the gateway
(one of the adsl lines 192.168.1.1-5)

This all works correctly.

However i would like to have all adsllines i on multipath. i have tried:

Marking all traffic with mark 1

ip route table adsl1

ip route add table adsl1 default equalize proto static nexthop via
192.168.1.1 dev eth1 nexthop via 192.168.1.2 dev eth1 nexthop via
192.168.1.3 dev eth1 nexthop via 192.168.1.4 dev eth1 nexthop via
192.168.1.5 dev eth1

I have applied the patches to the kernel from
http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/#routes

I have a "ping-operation" in the background as descripted in the
dgd-usage.txt

All traffic now is now sent via on of the adsl lines, everything seems to
work, but !!!! Programs from the lan-computer seems to timeout, i have
tried quite some thing but nothing seems to work! Please help ;)

LBJ