Multiple gatways+Bridge+dead gatway detection

Hi all

Iam running now, Cisco Route-map using Multiple gateways

so iam manually forwarding the source ip address to different gateways using
routemap of cisco

Due to Limitation of the Router and process is High, i can not afford to go
for high end router.

So i have decided to Go for Linux Router with Multiple gateways

I have router 1 co-located at provider 1
I have router 2 co-located at provider 2
I have router 3 co-located at my NOC

>From Provider 1 to My NOC
 and provider 2 to NOC  are connected via Fiber and its terminated to My
Switch
Router 3 is also terminated to same Switch

All my other Aggrigate router and Dialup and other Servers gateway is My
router 3 ( x.x.x.2)
My router 3 will decide which link the packets should go out using Route-map

Router3 ip address x.x.x.2
Router 2 ip address x.x.x.3
Router 1 ip address x.x.x.4

Now I have Introduced My linux Box with all patches mention in nano.txt

I have Linux box with 4 interface

Eth1 connected to router 3 ( x.x.x.2)
Eth2 connected to router 2 ( x.x.x.3)
Eth3 connected to router 1 ( x.x.x.4)

Eth0 is connected to My LAN and allocated IP x.x.x.5 ,

So all my local network should keep gateway of Eth0 ( x.x.x.5)
Now my linux box should decide the routes depend on the source IP address

Now my Queations are

1. can i make eth1, eth2, eth3 in bridge mode, so i no need to mention any
ip address to those interface
2. so eth0 and router1,2,3, are in same subnet
3. iam running in BGP in cisco router, need to shift to this Linux box, is
this zebra is stable, any expert coment.
4. if except eth0 have ip, rest all bridgemode, how does the iptables take
care of routings
5, or i should use etables
6. is this possible that this  linux box act as a bridge mode with out any
IP on all interfaces and act as a router and decide the routes ( if yes, how
?)
7. how does the Link failure detects take place, since the router Ethernet
Link will be up, becoz its connected to fiber, but if the wan link go down
at the co-located router,       how does the routes will take place and
detect the link is down. and send them to other active Links.

thanks some one will comment on this setup
before i deploy, i want to take some suggestions and go for live

thanks
hare