multimple links problem

Hi all,

  I've been working on this dead gateway detection, I've encountered the following problem

1]I have 2 interfaces with 2 public IPs
2]My DNS server is configured to one of the IP.

I have used julian's patch and loadbalance between two links, now I dont know which link will be used every time I access the global links..

Here is a funny thing happening..

say
IP1 is first interface ip address
IP2 is second interfaceip address

IP1 is used to resolve DNS.

when IP2 gets selected I tries to resolve through IP1 and no result..

If any one has used this kind of setup and has clear with concept please mail back..

thanks in advance..

ragards
vadiraj
deeproot linux Ltd