Re: More layer7 filtering issues

Heh, I'm attempting to get it to work... I'm just not sure how I can/if I can
combine two filters together, or at least attach them to the same class... I
guess the ideal solution would be a sub filter of a filter, or maybe
attaching a filter to another filter, but thats probably a little
blasphemist. I really want to be able to do this without hacking the kernel
source. Its probably much easier to get an lartc patch committed than a
kernel one.

Right now, I'm using 2.5.75 w/ the layer7 patch to try it out, but as soon as
I finish my backports of the new layer7 patches to 2.4, I'll give 2.4 a shot.
(2.6 is awesome, but I kept getting panics when using tc to shape with a
pre-empt enabled kernel).

If you come up with anything, let me know, otherwise I'll post to the list
when/if I get it working :)

Thanks,
Derek