Howto deal with more than one isp.

Hello everyone.

I have been lurking on this list for some time now, and it all look like this would be the right place to ask for some advice.

We are a few freinds haveing some adsl's and have a network going over air, from the 3 different buildings we live in, our goal was to use some software to splitout trafick so we all could enjoy some good bandwith all the time, so my question is, can i do this with 1 outside network card, and 1 lan only? on the same cables even?

Becours we have some bridges and routers that handel the air link, and we should also our self go over thoes lines, like we have router 1 - 3 on ip's 192.168.0.251 - 254
outside network card on 192.168.0.1, internal card at 192.168.100.1, servers at 192.168.100.10 - 99, and clients at 192.168.100.100 - 254

the box that will do the routing will proberly be an old 233mhz pentium w/96 or 128mb ram, this box will only do routing, shaping and some firewalling etc. and will run of a floppy, forwarding every thing to 192.168.100.2 that will be our gateway from the local lan with proxy on etc. and that will direct our connections localy and do firewalling to and redirect mails to mailservers and webservers we have some apache some iis.

the big question is how do i make trafick go from 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.100.1 to 0.0.0.0 etc. and what about our 6 different dns servers? we have 3 x 512/512 and 3 x 2 different dns servers.

Hope this helps, and no you should not need to know about diagram on the network, it is very simpen, 1 router in each appardment, 1 switch, som accesspoints and some bridges, thats it. it is 3 different lans bridget to gether via. airlink so to speak.

Michael Gerner Andreasen