tunneling

Hi,

I am a student at University of Texas at dallas and am currently doing
some research in Multicast, I was having a problem, can you please
give me insights to the solution.

Problem.

I am sending multicast join packets from a machine(M0) in  network A
to network B. Network A and B are multicast enabled. These join packets
now reach the router at network B, I need the router at network B to forward
these packets to

1. a machine(M1) within network B
2. a machine(M2) in another network C.

Is there a way to set up a tunnel from that router to the respective
machines (M1 and M2). All the machines (M0, M1, M2) are linux
machines.

Awaiting Reply.
Pavan

S. Pavan Namburi