voip

Hi,

I have a linux router:

INTERNET<--- eth0 LINUX router  eth1 --> LAN

---> host1
---> host2
---> ...
---> VoIP device.

Linux router haves:

- kernel 2.4.20,
- iptables 1.2.8
- patchs h323 netfilter
- other patchs.

I want to connect to a with my VoIP device, to
a friend that haves ADSL connection, and VoIP device.

Him can to connect to other users with ADSL and
VoIP, but not with me.

My linux haves severals publics IPs over eth0.

One of them are full forwarded to VoIP devide:

iptbles -A PREROUTING -t nat -s aa.aa.aa.aa -j DNAT --to-destination
bb.bb.bb.bb

iptables -A POSTROUTING -t nat -s bb.bb.bb.bb -j SNAT --to-source
aa.aa.aa.aa

where
	aa.aa.aa.aa = public ip publica linux router dedicated to VoIP device
and
	bb.bb.bb.bb = VoIP privete ip inside LAN

VoIP device can be pinged from internet but I can to connect
with my friend that haves her voip device with ADSL connection.

which is the problem ?

thankyou !
mac