Different QoS from ISP under the same link.

Dear all,
Any idea how to manage different QoS from Internet hosts coming down to our
bandwidth manager via single link ? Let me describe it more clearly.
Let say my ISP have two bandwidth management on their router which is
connecting to their two different backbone and our local router via one
single line. The first would be for default route from internet, and the
second would be for 64.1.1.0/24 and 64.1.2.0/24.
I get 1024Kbps from the first, and i get only 512Kbps from the second.
The question is how do i manage my bandwidth manager for this situation ?

1st BACKBONE --- +
			     ISP ROUTER --- Client
2nd BACBONE  ----+

Regards,