OT LAN Problem

Sorry for the OT post, but I'm starting to pull my hair out.

We got hit with lighting about a month ago and after fixing all of the
obvious problems we are left with one nagging problem.

About every week to week and a half, our network shuts down. It's like the
switch reboots. The first time it happened I was in the computer room and
saw it happen. The switch went through its POST and then a few minutes later
it did it again. I replaced the switch. It's done it twice since then, but
both times it has been late at night and no one has seen it happen. It
causes the same symptoms as the switch reset, but because no one has seen it
I can't be sure it is the same problem.

I'm running a mix of TCP/IP and IPX with a Netware server, a couple of 2K
servers, a few NT 4 servers some OS/2 boxes and mostly Win 2K pro clients.
Also have the occasional 98 client that hasn't been replaced yet.

If any one has some suggestions I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,

David Ruggles
CCNA MCSE (NT) CNA A+
Network Engineer	Safe Data, Inc.