source routing question

   Hi,

  I have the following situation to handle: a linux box is a firewall and router
of my internal network  (192.168.1.0/24). This firewall is connected to the net
through two network cards that connect to two different gateways. A picture of
the situation is the following:

                                                                 ________
                                          +------------+        /
                                          |            |       |
                            +-------------+ Provider 1 +-------
        __                  |             |            |     /
    ___/  \_         +------+-------+     +------------+    |
  _/        \__      |     if1      |                      /
 /             \     |              |                      |
| Local network -----+ Linux router |                      |     Internet
 \_           __/    |              |                      |
   \__     __/       |     if2      |                      \
      \___/          +------+-------+     +------------+    |
                            |             |            |     \
                            +-------------+ Provider 2 +-------
                                          |            |       |
                                          +------------+        \________

In the intranet (that is NATED) i have two services, web and a specific service
connected to a private protocol.  Lets say that some client connects from the
net to my web server comming from one of the providers. The package is then
redirected to the server in the intranet by the linux box. So how do I make sure
 ( i am using iproute and iptables) that the answer by the server( web) when it
reaches the linux box gets sent through the same provider the request  came
from? I can make it work for requests that stop at the firewall, but not for the
ones that go into the intranet.  If I   mark the packages (using the mangle
table) that are redirected to the web server does it happen that the mark comes
back together with the answer from the web so that I could send them through the
right gateway?

                            Thanks in advance for your atention,

                                         Aldrovando Luís Azeredo