(no subject)

Seem you want to achieve somekind of concave service curve but with
terrible times, maybe you could try to do it some way the HFSC queuer
does but definitly not in a script or using HTB, HTB uses a linear service
curve as a Token Bucket actually does, you should try using the linux port
of the HFSC made by Alex Goldney you can find further info here

http://members.optushome.com.au/agoldney/

HFSC is intented for delay bounding, but I think you could do some strange
arragments to achieve what u say. Tell me if u get it.

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
		-- Dean Martin
last night.