Shapping

Hi.

Is it possible to do shapping with on demand VCs with HTB? I mean, is it
possible to create a pair, without human intervention, for every
connection IP 1.2.3.4:

tc class add dev eth0 parent 1:1 classid 1:11 htb rate 5kbps ceil 10kbps
tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip parent 1:0 prio 1 u32 match ip dtp 1.2.3.4 flowid 1:11

What I'm trying to achieve is to limit the download to a determined rate
on every connection, the application doesn't support it so I need to it
this way (without spending tons of $$$ on a comercial shapper).

--
Jose Celestino | http://xpto.org/~japc/files/japc-pgpkey.asc