[LARTC] Howto Graph throughput?

On Sunday 24 August 2003 12:50, info@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I have successfully implemented a QoS system using HTB on a 2Mb/s
> leased line and it works very well, but I would like to be able to
> graph the three pipes to see what they are doing, eg: using MRTG or
> similar.
>
> Has anyone any experience or examples of how to do this please?
See www.docum.org.  I have some perl scripts that uses rrdtool (also used in
mrtg) to create graphs.  I also have a java applet that can be used to show a
graph in real time in a web browser.  I also have some command line scripts.
The rrdtool and java stuff is part of the GUI scripts.  See
home.docum.org/qos/ for an example.
Mhh.  The graphs are not updated anymore.....

Stef

--

stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx
 "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"