[LARTC] Downoads vs. Browsing

On Tuesday 19 August 2003 21:09, Vlad Mihai wrote:
> Is there a way to separate Downloads from websites (on port 80) from
> browsing? They all come on port 80 and I want to prioritize the browsing.=
=2E.
That's not so easy.  You can try to do filtering on packet contents (layer =
7)=20
and use the http header.
Or you can try to give port 80 traffic a burst so small downloads can use t=
he=20
burst.

> Can this be achieved? If you would be so kind to give me a sample script =
or
> a link, it would be great =E2=98=BA
>
> Thanking you in advance,
I hope you receive my emails because the last 3 ones are bounced :"Local Us=
er=20
Inbox Full".

Stef

=2D-=20