[LARTC] IFUP scripts

Many thanks

I added my routes to file /etc/sysconfig/static-routes
They initially failed as the calling script
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup-routes.
was using the route command not the ip route command.
So I changed the ifup-routes script to use ip route.
Note I used the ip route replace command.
All seems to work now.

Paul