[LARTC] request for review of linux traffic control diagram

Hello LARTC readers,

I have completed a generic diagram of a linux traffic control scenario
with HTB.  I believe that the diagram is substantially accurate, although
I'd like feedback from others.

I will (eventually) be annotating the diagram in a separate HTML page,
and would welcome any suggestions for annotations.  Naturally, the
annotation will have to cover some of the key borrowing rules for HTB
classes.

The diagram is available as a PNG type image.  I expect to make the .fig
(xfig native format) available after I have collected comments and
suggestions for the diagram (and completed the annotation).

  http://linux-ip.net/traffic-control/htb-class.png

Please also note, that the annotation (and the diagram) will eventually
live here, although there is nothing there at the moment.  The diagram
refers to this URL, although I have nothing there:

  http://linux-ip.net/htb/

Please send any comments directly to me (offlist).  I will reply as soon
as I am reasonably able, and will announce an update when complete.

Thank you in advance for any remarks,

-Martin

--
Martin A. Brown --- SecurePipe, Inc. --- mabrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx